Throughout my training and post-qualification, the child maintenance regime has always appeared to be in a state of flux (or “a shambles” depending on how cynical a person you are). It comes as a relief therefore that plans for an overhaul of the system are being proposed, as set out in the recent policy document [...]
Comment and advice on the latest legal issues, and answers to some of the questions we are often asked…Tag Archives | children’s welfare
Following my blog last month “The Queen’s Speech – Changes in Family Law”, the Government has now published their consultation document for the proposals: “Co-operative Parenting Following Family Separation: Proposed Legislation on the Involvement of Both Parent’s in a Child’s Life” The stated aim of the legislation is “to reinforce the expectation generally that both [...]
- Business Services
- Civil Partnership
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Housing Law for Private Landlords
- Housing Law for Registered Providers
- Leasehold Services
- Personal Injury
- Property Disputes
- Wills & Probate
- Can I Get Legal Aid For a Divorce, Children or Financial Disputes?
- 10 Tips to Ensure That Your Legal Costs Don’t Spiral out of Control
- Emsleys Family Mediation – Changes to legal aid and new challenges ahead for family lawyers
- Chris Grayling – a man out of his depth?
- Chris Grayling – A Fish out of Water!