Following my blog last month “The Queen’s Speech – Changes in Family Law”, the Government has now published their consultation document for the proposals: “Co-operative Parenting Following Family Separation: Proposed Legislation on the Involvement of Both Parent’s in a Child’s Life” The stated aim of the legislation is “to reinforce the expectation generally that both [...]
You are here: Home > parents
Comment and advice on the latest legal issues, and answers to some of the questions we are often asked…Tag Archives | parents
- Business Services
- Civil Partnership
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Housing Law for Private Landlords
- Housing Law for Registered Providers
- Leasehold Services
- Personal Injury
- Property Disputes
- Wills & Probate
- Can I Get Legal Aid For a Divorce, Children or Financial Disputes?
- 10 Tips to Ensure That Your Legal Costs Don’t Spiral out of Control
- Emsleys Family Mediation – Changes to legal aid and new challenges ahead for family lawyers
- Chris Grayling – a man out of his depth?
- Chris Grayling – A Fish out of Water!
Anti Social Behaviour ASB ASBO car insurance claims Chartered Institute of Housing children children's welfare CIH compensation claims compensation culture conveyancing Court of Appeal custody employment contract employment law employment tribunal family law first time buyer football gas safety health and safety housing associtions housing law Human Rights intestate landlords letting agents lettings Localism Act personal injury Pinnock possession proceedings road traffic accident separating separation shared parenting social housing stamp duty tenancy deposit tenants terms of employment trade union unfair dismissal whiplash wills