Following my blog last month “The Queen’s Speech – Changes in Family Law”, the Government has now published their consultation document for the proposals: “Co-operative Parenting Following Family Separation: Proposed Legislation on the Involvement of Both Parent’s in a Child’s Life” The stated aim of the legislation is “to reinforce the expectation generally that both [...]
Comment and advice on the latest legal issues, and answers to some of the questions we are often asked…Tag Archives | separation
This time of year sees a definite rise in people thinking about separating. This seems a daunting prospect for most and a leap into the unknown for many. Quite often therefore I am asked what would happen upon separation such as: If I leave the home do I give up any claim to it? No. [...]
- Business Services
- Civil Partnership
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Housing Law for Private Landlords
- Housing Law for Registered Providers
- Leasehold Services
- Personal Injury
- Property Disputes
- Wills & Probate
- Can I Get Legal Aid For a Divorce, Children or Financial Disputes?
- 10 Tips to Ensure That Your Legal Costs Don’t Spiral out of Control
- Emsleys Family Mediation – Changes to legal aid and new challenges ahead for family lawyers
- Chris Grayling – a man out of his depth?
- Chris Grayling – A Fish out of Water!