“Perfection – you can’t get better than that!”
“Great service, would use again for next house purchase.”
“Emsleys provided an excellent hassle-free service.”
You may be an owner-managed business or partnership looking to sell your whole business or a shareholder selling all or just some of your shares.
You may also be selling or leasing your business premises as part of the sale.
Alternatively you may be partners or shareholders in a business wanting advice as to how to terminate your partnership or shareholder’s agreement as part of any sale.
How we can help...
We take the time to understand the commercial issues our clients face and we tailor our service to meet their needs. We provide specialist legal advice on all matters relating to:
- Selling partnerships.
- Asset sales including goodwill for incorporated and non-incorporated companies including charities.
- Share sales for incorporated companies whether selling some or all of the share capital.
- Terminating partnership and shareholder agreements.
- Selling property as part of a business sale (leasehold or freehold).
- Restructuring the company/business as part of the transaction.
If you require specialist advice on dealing with employees as part of a business sale or purchase, our specialist Employment Law team can advise on all matters relating to TUPE transfers.
We act for a wide range of businesses in sectors including professional services, healthcare, retail, pubs, hotels or other hospitality businesses, charity and agricultural businesses. We strive to understand our clients’ businesses and the environments in which they operate, to enable us to provide the most effective legal solutions to meet their needs.Contact us now