You are a professional service business seeking a firm of solicitors who can assist you with your day-to-day legal needs as well as providing you with strategic support.
You want your solicitors to have some experience dealing with other companies within your sector so they understand the challenges your industry faces.
You want to be able to use the same firm for the majority – if not all – of your legal needs so they know you and you know them. Alternatively, you may be looking for an independent solicitor to assist you on a one-off transaction.
Whether your business is long-standing, completely new or you are purchasing an existing business, we can help.
How can we help…
As professional service providers ourselves, we understand the pressures that your business faces on a daily basis. Our solicitors all have experience dealing with small, medium and large businesses and can help you by:
- Advising and assisting with business formation or restructures whether your business is a partnership, incorporated (registered at Companies House) or not.
- Reviewing and amending your company’s rules to reflect changes in the business.
- Providing day-to-day employment advice including an HR advice line.
- Assisting with employee disputes.
- Drafting and negotiating specific contracts for goods and services including standard terms and conditions.
- Advising on the rights and obligations of third party contracts.
- Dealing with contractual disputes including termination provisions.
- Taking over your debt recovery procedure.
- Conducting transactions involving both leasehold and freehold commercial premises.
- Advising on commercial leases including renewal procedures and terms (whether under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 or not), consent applications, termination rights and obligations.
- Conducting assets sales and purchases including the goodwill of the business.
- Conducting share sales and purchases of either the whole or part of the share capital.
- Advising joint owners on shareholder and partnership agreements from negotiation through to termination.
Our experience covers a wide range of businesses in the professional services sector. Below is a non-exhaustive list of some of the types of businesses we have helped in the past:
Contact us now
- Insurance brokers
- Financial advisers
- IT specialists or consultants
- Letting and property agents
- Construction companies
- Pension Schemes and more.