76% of SMEs have lost money as a result of a customer becoming insolvent, according to a new survey carried out by the credit reference agency Experian. Of these 19% lost between 5,000 and 10,000, with 35% losing 10,000+ over 5 years.
Whether in good economic times or bad, no small or medium sized business can afford customers who do not pay. Good credit control procedures are vital.
As part of a 2 week promotion Emsleys Debt Recovery Department is offering SMEs the chance to contact us to carry out a credit check against any customer which is a limited liability company.
- Has your customer only just set up in business?
- Do they have adverse county court judgments?
- Do the accounts show them in the red?
- Who are the directors and shareholders behind the scenes?
- Who are the secured lenders waiting in the wings?
- Discuss this and more with one of our Debt Recovery specialists.
To carry out a credit check before 23rd October 2013 or to discuss credit control procedures and Emsleys Debt Recovery Services in general, contact us on 0113 232 1030 or email email@example.comBack to Blog