Emsleys takes the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients and our colleagues very seriously. Our offices are currently open by appointment only.
Our team is continuing to work to progress your matter as usual during the coronavirus pandemic, so please contact our offices if you would like to make an appointment. Face coverings should be worn throughout your appointment unless you have a medical exemption. Please sanitise your hands when entering the building and maintain a social distance of at least one metre. Our team will keep their distance and wear face coverings during your appointment.
We understand that you may still be nervous about face-to-face appointments, so we are continuing to offer 'contactless' legal services. You can speak to us by telephone, email, social media and live chat. Where possible, we can also arrange video calls.
We are following the government's recommendations and continually reviewing our COVID-19 strategy. We have put precautions in place to reduce the risk of spreading the virus and ensure our business continues to provide an excellent standard of client care and service:
- Advising any team member with a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss of smell to stay at home. Risk assessments have been carried out for all team members working from our offices.
- Ensuring good hygiene throughout all offices with the provision of alcohol-based hand sanitiser and hand soap. We are displaying posters advising on thorough and effective hand washing.
- Implementing a strict and regular cleaning schedule throughout the working day, including cleaning surfaces and door handles with antibacterial wipes.
- Ensuring social distancing in our offices in accordance with government guidelines. We can provide a 'contactless service' where required.
- Utilising our Business Continuity Plan to 'work remotely' if necessary, giving you the confidence that we can continue to provide excellent client service during the pandemic.
- Maintaining our online enquiry systems (including Live Chat) and social media to minimise disruption to our services.
We are fully compliant with the government's guidance on safely managing the risks associated with COVID-19 in the workplace.