As the UK continues to 'stay alert to stay safe' during this difficult time, Emsleys is putting measures in place to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients and our colleagues.
Our offices are currently closed to visitors until further notice, however our team is working remotely to progress your matter as usual during the coronavirus pandemic. Although we cannot meet clients face-to-face at present, we are offering 'contactless' legal services and are still contactable by telephone, email, social media and live chat. Where possible, we can also arrange video calls.
We are following the government's recommendations and continually reviewing our COVID-19 strategy. We have put precautions in place to reduce the risk of spreading the virus and ensure our business continues to provide an excellent standard of client care and service:
- Advising any team member with a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss of smell to stay at home. Risk assessments have been carried out for all team members working from our offices.
- Promoting good hygiene throughout all offices with the provision of alcohol-based hand sanitiser and hand soap. We are displaying posters encouraging thorough and effective hand washing.
- Implementing a strict and regular cleaning schedule throughout the working day, including cleaning surfaces and door handles with antibacterial wipes.
- Encouraging social distancing in our offices, including maintaining a two metre distance. Our offices have a one-way system in place to ensure social distancing can be adhered to. We are arranging telephone calls and, wherever possible, video meetings.
- Implementing our Business Continuity Plan with ‘remote working’, enabling us to continue to provide excellent client service during lockdown.
- Maintaining our online enquiry systems (including Live Chat) and social media to minimise disruption to our services.
We are fully compliant with the government's guidance on safely managing the risks associated with COVID-19 in the workplace.