Helen is a solicitor, Director and Head of the Wills & Probate department at Emsleys Solicitors. Since qualifying in 2010, Helen has specialised exclusively in the area of Wills & Probate and is described as "very knowledgeable" in The Legal 500 2018-19.
Helen is an expert in wills, probate, administration of trusts and estates, court of protection, mental incapacity and Powers of Attorney. She carries out Deputyship work and has developed a niche in this area, acting as Deputy for an increasing number of clients.
Helen works closely with Emsleys’ personal injury department, assisting individuals where high-value settlements are awarded following serious injury.
In addition to this, Helen is;
- A fully qualified Society of Trust and Estate Practitioner (STEP) solicitor.
- A full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- A Dementia Friends Champion
- Part of the Leeds Dementia Action Alliance Steering Group
- On Alzheimer’s Research UK’s list of specialist solicitors with experience of clients with dementia