Helen has over 8 years’ experience in the private client field. She is an expert in wills, probate, administration of trusts and estates, court of protection, mental incapacity and Powers of Attorney. Helen carries out Deputyship work and has developed a niche in this area, acting as Deputy for an increasing number of clients.
Helen works closely with Emsleys’ personal injury department, assisting individuals where high-value settlements are awarded following serious injury.
In addition to this, Helen is;
- A fully qualified Society of Trust and Estate Practitioner (STEP) solicitor.
- A full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
- A member of the Yorkshire Regional STEP committee and responsible for helping shape the continuing professional development of STEP members in Yorkshire.
- A Dementia Friend.
- Part of the Leeds Dementia Action Alliance Steering Group.
- On Alzheimer’s Research UK’s list of specialist solicitors with experience of clients with dementia.