Commercial Freehold Transactions
You may be looking to buy or sell freehold commercial premises. This may be a straightforward sale or purchase of a vacant property or it may be more complex, involving an investment property subject to a number of leases. It may even be conditional upon the grant of planning permission or a licence to operate, or be the subject of an option agreement based on a future event or the reservation of part of the purchase price depending on specific conditions.
We can also assist with the sale or purchase of a building under construction providing advice on the availability and suitability of collateral warranties from the building contractor and professional team. We can then assist with any letting of the building following completion.
How we can help...
We have the expertise and experience to deal with all of your commercial conveyancing needs:
- Freehold sales and purchases of business premises .
- Investment property transactions.
- Acquiring commercial property through self-invested personal pension plans (SIPP)
- Sale and leaseback arrangements.
- Property transactions involving charities and not for profit organisations.
- Auction sales and purchases including reviewing the auction pack before you bid.
- Transactions involving option agreements, clawback or overage provisions.
- Property transactions as part of a business sale or purchases.
We understand that your commercial premises are one of the most important assets of your business. Your matter will be dealt with by an experienced commercial property solicitor, with support from experienced helpful staff, all of whom will work hard to complete your sale or purchase with the minimum of fuss. Over the years we have acted for numerous businesses both large and small and we are proud of our record of retaining clients who value our professionalism and our commitment to providing quality service.
Contact us now