Your business is in the hospitality sector and you would like to instruct a firm of solicitors who can assist you legally and strategically.
You want a firm of solicitors with experience in your sector and an excellent understanding of the issues businesses like yours face on a daily basis including such things as zero hours contracts and the need for your staffing solutions to be flexible. If you are in the pub trade, you want to know that your solicitors have worked on tied supply agreements and are familiar with the terminology you use.
You may want to be able to rely on one firm who are always at the other end of the phone for you, offering legal advice tailored specifically for your business and its particular needs. Or you may wish to instruct a firm of solicitors on a one-time basis in relation to a very specific issue.
We can help you whether you are looking to start a new business, you require assistance with your existing business or you wish to acquire a business that is already trading.
How can we help…
Whether your business is small, medium or large, we can assist you by:
- Advising you on the formation or restructuring of your incorporated business, unincorporated business or partnership.
- Looking at the rules of your company in response to business changes.
- Assisting your business with everyday employment issues and providing you with a HR advice line.
- Dealing with employee disputes on your behalf or offering you advice so you can deal with them yourself.
- Looking at your standard terms and conditions for supply of goods and/or services and advising you on how these can be improved.
- Drafting new standard terms and conditions for supply of goods and/or services.
- Looking at your contracts with third parties and advising you on your rights and obligations.
- Advising you on disputes over contracts.
- Undertaking debt recovery on behalf of your business or assisting you with your own debt recovery process.
- Advising you on transactions involving leasehold and freehold commercial property.
- Drafting, negotiating and advising you in relation to commercial leases.
- Dealing with assets sales and purchases on behalf of your business, including goodwill.
- Dealing with share sales and purchases.
- Dealing with shareholder and partnership agreements from negotiation through to termination.
We have dealt with numerous clients operating in the hospitality sector, including:
Contact us now
- Bed and breakfast
- Taxi owners (both road and water).