You operate in the private health sector and you want your solicitors to help you with legal issues whilst also supporting you strategically.
Your ideal firm of solicitors would deal regularly with other companies in your area and would understand the problems you deal with.
You may wish to develop an ongoing relationship with your solicitors by using the same firm for all of your legal issues. On the other hand, you may simply wish to instruct solicitors on a one-off basis safe in the knowledge that you will be receiving legal advice from people who know your sector well.
You may be looking to start a new business, purchase an existing business or your business may already be well established. Whatever your needs, we can assist you.
How can we help…
We assist businesses of all sizes in the private healthcare on a daily basis and we can help you by:
- Assisting and advising on the formation of your business or a restructuring, whether your business is unincorporated, incorporated, or a partnership.
- Helping you amend the rules of your company in line with business changes.
- Helping you with day-to-day employment issues and offering an HR advice line.
- Dealing with disputes with employees.
- Assisting your business with contracts for goods and services, for example drafting or amending your standard terms and conditions.
- Giving your business advice on third party contracts.
- Assisting you with contractual disputes.
- Dealing with both freehold and leasehold commercial property transactions.
- Advising your business on all aspects of commercial leases.
- Assisting and advising you with sales and purchases of assets including goodwill.
- Assisting and advising you with share sales and purchases.
- Advising you on shareholder and partnership agreements.
We have a lot of experience in the private health sector, for example working with:
Contact us now
- Private nursing homes and more.