- We are committed to avoiding discrimination in our interactions with clients, colleagues and all others that have dealings with us.
- We promote diversity in all our professional activities.
- We continually develop and review our policies to ensure a positive culture of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- We have been a member of the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter since its launch in 2009.
- All our employees and directors are fully trained in equality, diversity and inclusion matters.
- Employees and directors with management responsibilities are required to attend diversity manager training, ensuring that from a practical day to day perspective they are creating an environment within their teams where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
- We always seek to recruit the very best candidate for any role within the firm and we genuinely welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. Where needed, we will provide ‘reasonable adjustments’ and we always aim to give appropriate support to members of our staff to assist them to flourish in their role and career.