Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We believe passionately in the quality of our service and it’s this that keeps our clients coming back time after time. Everything we do is driven by the needs of our clients and we continuously strive to meet and exceed the high standards we’ve set ourselves.
Our employees are our main asset and without whom we would not be able to deliver. We want to hear from like-minded, client-focused, friendly and approachable legal experts and support staff, to help us to continue to drive our business forward.
We are currently recruiting for a full time NQ Solicitor to join our Family Law team.
The successful candidate will ideally have had some experience of dealing with a range of family matters including, divorce and separation, financial matters and children issues, domestic violence, same sex families and cohabitee disputes.
The role will be based at our Viscount Court office in Leeds and will require you to manage your own workload, in addition to working as part of a team. This is a progressive role and will provide a number of development opportunities.
Application for the role is by CV and covering letter to Naomi Jordan, Human Resources Officer, email@example.com. Please provide details of your current remuneration.
No agencies please.
If you think you have what it takes to join us, we offer the following in return:
- An open and friendly working environment
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- Excellent promotion prospects
- Full support and encouragement through effective teamwork
- Genuine involvement in the development of our firm
Our benefits currently include:
- 25 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell)
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
- Referral and rewards scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit
- Flu vaccines
- On-site massage therapy clinic
- Discounted massage therapy services
- Discounted nursery fees
- On-site mental health first aiders