Powers of Attorney Abroad, Notarised Wills & Probates

Your need following the death of a loved one abroad...

You may require a notary public to verify the validity of an English will or authenticate declarations about an estate when a loved one passes away in another country. You may need a notary to certify your ability to act as executor.

If you wish to appoint someone living abroad as your Attorney to deal with your affairs, you’ll need a notary public to legalise the Power of Attorney documents drafted by a foreign lawyer.

How we can help with Powers of Attorney abroad...

Our notary can validate wills, declarations and ID documentation to assist the overseas lawyers who are dealing with the probate.

If you’re making a Power of Attorney, our notary public can ensure it is recognised and enforceable in the foreign country. 

Trust our experienced notary public...

We can arrange appointments to suit you, whether at home, our offices, or another convenient location.

Our notary public is regulated by The Faculty of the Archbishop of Canterbury and their notary seal can certify documents for use in any jurisdiction.

Contact us now

Get in

If you would like to speak to a member of our team please complete the following form:

  • The Legal 500


    The Legal 500 Leading Firm

    Leading Firm

  • The Legal 500


    The Legal 500 Recommended Lawyer

    Recommended Lawyer

  • Yorkshire Legal Awards 2023



    Personal Injury and Clinical Negligance

  • The Legal 500 2022-23


    The Legal 500 2022-23 UK Leading Firm

    UK Leading Firm

  • Yorkshire Legal Awards



    Private Client Award

  • Modern Law Conveyancing Awards



    Client Care

  • The ESTAS Conveyancer Awards



View all awards