Buying & selling property abroad

Your need when buying and selling property abroad…

You may be buying or selling residential or commercial property abroad. You may need to appoint an Attorney in the other country to act on your behalf in the transaction, from opening bank accounts and applying for international documents, to signing legal documentation on your behalf.

How we can help with buying and selling property overseas…

A lawyer in the country in which you intend to make the sale or purchase will draft a Power of Attorney in order to give your chosen Attorney the legal ability to act in the transaction on your behalf.

Before the Power of Attorney can be recognised abroad, our notary will need to verify you have the capacity to sign the document and that you are doing so of your own freewill. This kind of document will usually need to be legalised by the embassy or Foreign & Commonwealth Office.

Trust our experienced notary public…

We can arrange appointments to suit your individual circumstances, often at short notice. Our notary public Will is a member of The Notaries Society and regulated by The Faculty of the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Contact us now

Get in

If you would like to speak to our Notary Public please contact 0113 232 1030 or complete the following form:

  • Yorkshire Legal Awards



    Private Client Award

  • Yorkshire Legal Awards



    Residential Property

  • Modern Law Conveyancing Awards



  • The ESTAS Conveyancer Awards



  • Law Society Excellence Awards



    Client Service; Business Development

View all awards