Commercial Landlord and Tenant Dispute Solicitors in Leeds
Your need following a commercial property dispute…
You may be a commercial landlord with a lease that may be approaching the end of its term. You may need some advice as to whether or not your tenant has a protected business tenancy and is entitled to a new tenancy. You may wish to determine whether or not you can terminate the tenancy under one of the statutory grounds or you may wish to offer the tenant a new tenancy and need advice about how to do this.
Alternatively, you may be a landlord or tenant negotiating a new lease and need advice about whether or not you should include the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
You may be a commercial tenant with a protected business tenancy under the 1954 Act. You may require some advice because your landlord wants to terminate your tenancy, or you may have been served with a notice proposing a new tenancy and wish to negotiate the suggested terms.
How we can help with commercial property disputes…
Our commercial property solicitors can advise you on how to protect your property investment, whether you are a landlord or tenant, that best suits your specific situation. We can advise on:
- Whether or not your existing lease is subject to the provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
- Whether or not you should include the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 in your new lease.
- Bringing a protected business tenancy to an end by serving a Section 25 Notice on your tenant opposing a lease renewal under the statutory grounds.
- Suggesting terms for a new lease to your existing tenant under a protected business tenancy by serving a Section 25 Notice not opposing a lease renewal.
- Proposing new terms to your landlord using the procedure under Section 26 of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 to request a lease renewal.
- Responding to Section 25 and 26 Notices and commencing Court proceedings under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 if necessary.
Trust our dispute resolution solicitors…
We deal with commercial landlords and tenants on a daily basis and we understand the importance of your commercial property portfolio or place of business. We deal with businesses of all sizes and we appreciate that you want cost-effective and high quality legal advice delivered in a language you understand.
Contact us now