Emsleys Rewards Terms and Conditions
- The Emsleys Rewards card is not transferable and remains the property of Emsleys Solicitors of Colton Mill, Bullerthorpe Lane, Leeds LS15 9JN.
- Emsleys reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Emsleys Rewards card at any time and take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action is necessary.
- The Emsleys Rewards card is not a credit card payment or cheque guarantee card and cannot be redeemed for cash nor be sold. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Emsleys reserves the right to decline or withdraw the Emsleys Rewards card at any time.
- The authorised signatory of the Emsleys Rewards card is solely entitled to the benefit of any promotions from time to time offered to the holders of the Emsleys Rewards card details of which can be seen at www.emsleys.co.uk or sent by email, text or mail to individual card holders.
- The Emsleys Rewards card must be presented at the time any benefit is obtained.
- Under the present law, we cannot pay for a personal injury referral.