Can I resolve financial issues relating to a divorce without a solicitor?

Yes. There is a new online system for applications for financial matters. Once submitted, your case is allocated to a local court to be dealt with by a Judge. If you and your ex-partner have agreed on financial issues, you can also submit an online application for a clean break order.

Back to FAQ