Emsleys Solicitors has appointed nine legal experts in the last few months. The appointments follow a period of growth and increased success and recognition regionally and nationally.
- Laura Jones joined the firm in September as a trainee after completing five years at Plexus Law as a legal assistant.
- Trainees Jonathan Robson and Rachel Sharp qualified as solicitors in October 2015, permanently joining the Commercial and Personal Injury departments respectively.
- In November, Lauren Scruby, Lisa Hickin, Martin Addinall and Cheryl Goose all joined the Personal Injury department.
- Kelly Sanderson brought over 12 years of experience to the Commercial team in December.
- Helen Gott joined in January to head up the firm’s Wills and Probate department. She joins from Blacks Solicitors with over 10 years of experience. Helen is a STEP (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners’ qualified solicitor and a member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
Director, Alistair McKinlay, said “Emsleys has had a great year! The firm’s continued growth and success is enabling us to attract a very strong calibre of new colleagues. We’re excited by the skills and expertise both Helen and Kelly bring to their respective departments and the firm as a whole. These appointments will further cement our position as a leader in client experience and innovation in the legal industry”Back to Blog