My case concluded years ago. I don’t really want to revisit it again – why should I do this now?

Your case may have been undersettled. A claim can be made against the solicitor who dealt with the original case for you if it has; meaning that they will be obliged to pay additional compensation for the undersettlement (i.e. the difference between what you received and what you should have received). Although financial compensation can never compensate for the trauma you have suffered, it is important to ensure that you achieve recognition (for the trauma suffered). Our team has a wealth of experience in acting in undersettled cases and will do all they can to ensure it is dealt with in a confidential, safe and secure manner.

Back to FAQ